This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your Flows using 100+ no-code Bots currently available in airSlate.
Optimize, handle, and monitor all of your work within one unified digital Workspace with airSlate
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the TeamForge Bot. No coding required.
Install TeamForge Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the TeamForge Bot
AirSlate is the particular only holistic no-code, multi-cloud, integrated and configurable workflow resolution for helping you defeat your business with smart automation Bots. Make use of the Teamwork Bot to boost, regulate and monitor your necessary processes in a single secured Workspace.Teamforge tool.
Arrange the airSlate Bot to take your Flow to the next phase:
- 1. If you don’t have an airSlate profile, sign-up and sign in.
- 2. Generate a new Flow and add documents into it or create them from nothing. Teamforge tool.
- 3. Click on Bots and pick out the Teamwork Bot from the library. Teamforge.
- 4. Next, select Settings and choose both General and Advanced. Teamforge.
- 5. Set and define conditions that’ll trigger the Bot (Recipient/Date/Flow).
- 6. Tap Apply setup to activate the triggers you added.
By investing just 10 minutes of your time configuring the Teamwork Bot, get access to a world of simplified work .Teamforge tool. Integrate with all the most widely used programs like Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc. Raise the way you automate by getting started now.
Other Bots often used with the TeamForge Bot
How to set up and put into practice Teamwork Bot into your work-flow
- Log on in your accounts. When you don't have one but, register one.
- Start configuring your Stream or make a replacement.
- Proceed to the Crawlers segment and select the Teamwork Bot from the dropdown checklist.
- Chart out areas and customize the adjustments in your targets.
- Establish performance problems to indicate when you need the Bot to act.
- Take advantage of Advanced adjustments to protect specific specifications without implementing added equipment and remedies.
- Simply click Use installation and begin the exam work.
- Create a Flow and deliver your Stream.