Archive to Jenkins Bot
This integration is still in development and will be added as soon as possible. Contact us for more status updates.Meanwhile, you can automate your workflows using 100+ no-code bots currently available in airSlate.
airSlate gives you the instruments needed to develop an atmosphere of visibility and answerability
Get your automated workflows up and running in minutes with the Archive to Jenkins Bot. No coding required.
Install Archive to Jenkins Bot to automate your workflow
How to use the Archive to Jenkins Bot
Together with airSlate, you may make personalized, clear workflows to help your teams manage critical processes in a single integrated and protected Workspace. Our superior no-code tools, much like the Archive to Jenkins Bot, will allow you to be more successful and prevent mistakes when working remotely.Jenkins approval workflow.
Preserve everything easy by following our short step-by-step guide:
- 1.Log in to your secured airSlate Workspace or add the new one.
- 2.Take up a Flow from nothing or view the Flow collection to select from the list of pre-built templates. Jenkins approval workflow.
- 3. When your papers are ready, go on the Bots menu. Find the Jenkins Bot in the list and pick it. Jenkinsbot.
- 4. Create problems (when it’ll be triggered) and map areas.
- 5. Add setup issues and advanced settings (optional).
- 6. Click Apply set-up to finish and test it. Jenkinsbot.
Don’t postpone any longer, get full use of the easy-to-configure Archive to Jenkins Bot for streamlining your complex business processes, increasing efficiency, improving user experience and reducing costs .Jenkins approval workflow.